- Being a student in agriculture departments of universities.
- Being a student in a state or private university as a scholarship student, with a GPA of minimum 3; and being a citizen of Turkey.
GENERAL RULES OF SCHOLARSHIP
- It is given to 15 students, for 12 months, as 1.500.-TL monthly. In addition to the 10 students from the 2022-2023 period, 5 new scholars will be selected in the 2023-2024 period and the total number of scholars will reach 15.
- The applications will be valid for 1 year.
- Deadline for applications is 30.08.2023. Applications made after this date will be evaluated for the next scholarship season.
- The scholarship is deposited into an account in the name of the student. (for 18 and above)
- At the end of educational year, a reevaluation will be made according to summary of success.
- Applications are finalized, after the evaluation period, announced by the Scholarship Committee.
- Amount of scholarship and number of scholars are reevaluated at the beginning of each academic year, according to opportunities of the company, by Education Committee; and proposal is submitted to the Board of Directors.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- 1 photo
- Document of financial standing (Including parents)
- Student certificate
- Criminal record
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Certificale of domicile (max. 3 months old)
In order to complete your scholarship application, you must first become a member by clicking on the login section from the bursverenler.org home page. If you are already a member, you only need to login.